- Debbi Moore papers. I tried to distress the edges with a knife but you cannot really see from the photo. Must invest in a Tim Holtz tool. Added to my list.
- Lace from stash
- Promarkers used: sunkissed pink, blush, Ivory and pastel pink for cheeks
- cocoa, cinnamon, tan, pastel yellow, buttercup, peach, oatmeal and sandstone
- chalked around the stamped image. Tried using distress ink, but did not have any foam so tried using make up sponges, but did not really get the desired effect, so went back to my good old chalkes.
- Swirly stamp on corners of image.
- Spacer metal buttons
Challenge 64 - Kiki's Sketch - The Sugar Bowl Challenge
Anything goes - Papertake Weekly Challenge