- Craftyloops blog
- Jennings644 - youtube channel
- SaCrafters- youtube channel - cannot seem to copy her link, but if you go on youtube and put in her name it should show you some of her videos.
Sunday, 19 February 2012
Wednesday, 15 February 2012
Hi all, just a couple of birthday cards today.
- Papers from magazine
- Martha Stewart punch
- Marianne butterfly die
- Beads from stash
- Promarkers and glitter
- Papers from magazine inked with distress ink - vintage photo
Friday, 10 February 2012
I made this card with the lovely Romantique papers from Prima. They are gorgeous one of my favourites.
- Romantique papers
- Spellbinders fancy tags coloured with distress inks spun sugar
- cameo from magazine and covered with anitas clear gloss
- lace from stash and coloured with distress inks antique linen
- pearls from stash
Thursday, 2 February 2012
Hi everyone. I cannot believe I have another card for you to see. I have used the beautiful birdcage die that CraftyLoops sent me. I loved doing this card especially adding all the beads. It did take me a while as I had to make up the droplets that hang off the cage with wire. I need to learn how to do this properly, but its not bad for my first attempt. My only problem is that I cannot bear to part with it. Hope you like it.
- Prima paper - pixie glen
- Tim Holtz birdcage and bird diecut from the lovely Craftyloops that I inked up with
- Antique linen distress ink and then glittered
- Butterflies stamped onto prima paper with versafine archival vintage sepia ink
- Bird die inked with broken china distress ink and then glittered
- Bead charm made using jump rings and beads from an old bracelet
- Droplet beads made up using wire and beads from stash