- Papers from Making cards magazine and dragonfly
- Doilies from Poppyscabin and I cut one to make the lace along the bottom
- String pearls from stash
- Liquid pearls around the doily
Monday, 30 January 2012
Hi everyone. Firstly I want to say a very BIG thank you to Craftyloops for the lovely candy I won. There is so much there I cant wait to use, but Im still admiring it all on my table as I just cant bear to part with any of it just yet. There were flowers, stickpins, diecuts, laces, more stickpins to make up yourself which Im looking forward to doing and lots of lovely embellishments too. I am so into the stickpins at the moment. I have been collecting my old bracelets and necklaces to dismantle and use. The card below was made quickly as I always leave things until the last minute but I do like dragonflys.
Tuesday, 10 January 2012
I know its a little late but Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. This card was made for my son's girlfriend using my new Martha Stewart punch around the page. I was in Taunton after the New Year taking my son home and I just could not resist going into this lovely little craft shop called Craftasmic in the High Street. I got my inspiration from the lovely Andrea. Her blog is EwenStyle please take a look as her creations are just beautiful.
- Of course using my Tim Holtz Tattered florals die
- Diamond button from Fabric Land and string pearls from stash
- Pink patterned paper from making cards magazine behind each layer
- Martha Stewart punch double loops measured out in different sizes and stuck down with 3d foam pads