- music note paper My Minds Eye Lost and found
- cut up squares using photo pattern
- seam binding, pearl strands from stash
- tea dyed lace made into flower
- distressed around paper edges and then distressed with vintage photo
Wednesday, 23 May 2012
Hi everyone. Its been such a long time that I have posted on here but I have been looking at all your lovely blogs. I need to set aside some time and upload some cards I have made recently and to leave some comments on your blogs ladies. I get so hooked on YT videos. Anyway here is a card I made for my son's girlfriend. I love the shabby chic style and she actually has a quilt cover that I made the squares from. Lol.