Thursday 24 March 2011

Daughter's 14th birthday cards

Its my youngest daughter's 14th birthday today. Decided to make her a card using my DCWV cardstock as it is just sitting there and not being used. Hope you like them. Thanks Karen x

  • Using white centura pearl card  making it 12"x6"
  • DCWV glittered Sweet card
  • Found some old diecut dresses by papermania
  • Happy Birthday peel off and Anita's glitterations
  • Adhesive coloured stones








This next card was made from her sister, but made by me.
                                                                                     

  • using mcs cd cupcake image







  • cupcake image stuck onto acetate so it springs off the card




2 comments:

coops said...

gorgeous cards karen.the images are fab and i love your pretty colours :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, both cards are very pretty. My fav is the cupcake one though - I love cupcakes (or fairy cakes as they used to be!). Thank you for the kind comment on my blog, it is appreciated. Sarah