Thursday 17 March 2011

Friends' cards

Hello again. Finally managed to get on the computer, as I had to pick up my grandson from school yesterday. He is 5 and he had me making daisy chains all the way home. I thought my school run days were over as my youngest is nearly 14. I don't mind really as he loves me picking him up from school. I have got both my grandsons for the weekend. What to do??  Hopefully the weather will stay nice and we can take them out.  Now back to the crafts. My O/H thinks I'm beginning to get obsessed with cards and blogs. Well I told him its a very healthy hobby LOL.  As I have not had time to make any new cards I have uploaded some I did a while ago for my friends.

lovely bright cards
  •  using free papers from making card magazine

  • using MCS cd image
  • glittered of course
  • decoupaged flowers
  • using MCS image from cd printed onto square card
  • computerised text (scriptina) onto small piece of card 
  • glittered around edge and stuck on using foam pads






No comments: