Saturday 22 October 2011

My Little Princess

A pretty princess card for a pretty princess, my granddaughter who will be 2 on Sunday. I have had these princess papers for years. I actually bought them from QVC when my youngest daughter was little and was mad on Ariel and all the princesses. She is now 14. I nearly gave the papers away, glad I didn't now with all the grandchildren that keep appearing LOL. Doesn't time fly.
The other card I have made is for my son's girlfriend who will be 21 on Tuesday. They live in Taunton as she goes to Uni there and we will be spending a few days there next week. Can't wait. She is studying Fine Art so I had to make this beautiful flower as she is always painting gorgeous flowers. Naughty me, yes I have gone and bought the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die as Lee from A wee bit of CraftyLoops told me I NEED them LOL. You were right Lee I really do. They are so fab, I just love them, after seeing all your lovely creations. So many things you can make and also I love the fact that you can use materials, so I am going to make some pretty flowers for headbands that all the little ones wear. Hope you like the card and thanks for popping by. xx
  • Digi design printed onto square card from CD
  • Tattered Florals die used to make flower using black mesh and white mesh from stash and black and white flowery paper and greyish paper alternated for rest of flower
  • metal flower button
  • glittered 21 using wordart on computer.

7 comments:

Fleur said...

2 gorgeous cards Karen, I'm sure the princess one will be love ~ they both will. HUGZ Fleur xXx

coops said...

2 stunning cards karen.your 1st card is just perfect for a little princess and your 2nd card is so stylish and elegant ;D

xx coops xx

Wendy said...

Both cards are gorgeous Karen, love that flower.
Wendy xx

Crafty Loops said...

Im such an enabler arent I Karen??!! Heehee, glad you like the die. Your flower is beautiful. Both cards are brilliant. Lee x

Jayne said...

Very pretty princess card and the 21 card is amazing, I love it!
Love Jayne. x x

Lisa Cornwall said...

Wow, wow and wow, gorgeous black and white card, and yes TH flowers rock. x

Unknown said...

Oh that princess card is very pretty, but I love that flower on the other card - it's gorgeous with all that mesh. Fabulous job and two fab cards x