Sunday 23 October 2011

The Shabby Tea Room

What a day I had yesterday. Firstly I dropped by beads in my flower bead container all over the floor, but my lovely daughter helped me pick them up and then she sorted them all out for me into the separate compartments. Isn't she lovely. xx  Then I went to use my car after not using it for 4 days, saving petrol and it was dead. Silly me, so now my son is coming over to help me. Always comes in threes, I wonder whats next!! Onto my card. This card is for The Shabby Tea Room challenge - week #84 - Pumpkin Garden. I could not wait to do this one as I have the perfect papers from My Minds Eye to use. I have had these papers for a while now, but to scared to use them as they are so delicious. A big thank you goes to Lee from Craftyloops as I followed her tutorial on the daisy flower. I love how the middle bit turned out.
  • Papers from My Minds Eye
  • Spellbinders fancy tags 2
  • Tim Holtz tattered florals die
  • corners embossed and sanded down
  • diamonds from stash
  • lace doilies from Poppyscabin
  • promarkers used on tag - orange, honeycomb and pastel yellow

16 comments:

Jayne said...

Gorgeous card, fab flower and love the colours!
Love Jayne. x x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I just love that flower!!! Great colors.

Chris said...

Beautiful card I love the hint of pink..chrissieann xx

Wendy said...

Beautiful card Karen,fab flower.
Wendy xx

Becky said...

Lovely card, I love the colours you have used.
Your dog Alfie looks like my pup :)
Becky x

Crafty Loops said...

Absolutely beautiful, your flower is really gorgeous. Lee x

coops said...

beautiful card karen.your flower is stunning and gorgeous colours :D

xx coops xx

Lisa Cornwall said...

gorgeous card and fab daisy. I really must try this one. xx

Im just me - Marleen said...

fantastic card. Love it
Marleen DC

MissyG said...

great card
Linda

Cindy said...

So pretty. I love the lacy die underneath the flower. Thanks so much for paricipating in this week's challenge in the Tea Room.

sparklingblackrose said...

I love this! MME are a weakness for me-I always want all their papers! Elaine-xxx-

sue said...

gorgous card,love the flower sue xx

Kim Dellow said...

Ooo gorgeous, lovely flower. Kim

Flowergirl said...

Beautiful card Karen, Love your flower x
Wendy x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and great job on the flower x